Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Littlest Pet Shop and Blythe Dolls

My girls have an obsession with Littlest Pet Shop toys!! They have about 150 between them, they all have names and the girls can remember every single one of them LOL.
I seem to have created the same obsession LOL.
 
I LOVE the packs that have the little blythe doll in them. Here are some of the ones that my girls own.
I am currently waiting on my own Littlest Pet Shop blythe to come...YAY!!!
 
I am thinking of having a little fun with them by sending them on holidays to different places. The idea is that the person that is looking after the blythe is to take photos of all the fun things that they get up to while she is there. Once that persons turn comes to an end they will pass it to the next in line.
I need to work out the details but just an idea at the moment.



No comments:

Post a Comment