Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Upcycle!!

What else is there to do when you have a few child free hours.......That's right CREATE!!!

Armed with denim shorts, a tie and a threaded sewing machine I set out to UPCYCLE.


After some unpicking and sewing I had the body of the bag made. The next step was the strap......what better thing to use then a men's tie joined with a button. I decided to add a doily on the front to add a little more interest.

As you know I have 3 girls, so 1 bag isn't going to cut it if the fighting today was anything to go by lol.... Looks like I will be making loads more:)

Who else made a trip to Spotlight to buy the $1 Flat Fats?

These are the ones that I got, although I still need to make up my mind what I am going to use them for.

Stay tuned for more of my upcycle creations

Kell xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love it Kel; looks great! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy :) I am hoping to make more very soon xx

      Delete
  2. wow kell well done love it

    ReplyDelete